Here is how to write a post on Hashnode:
Log in to your Hashnode account.
Click on the "Write" button at the top of your feed.
3. Alternatively, you can visit hn.new to open the story editor too.
4. You will now see Hashnode's distraction-free editor.
5. Enter the title of your article in the Title field and your article's content in the Tell your story... field.
6. After that, click on the Dropdown icon for more options!
7. Start typing in the text field to select some tags in the Select tags section at the top-right sidebar of the editor on your desktop or bottom corner of the editor on your mobile screen. See why tagging a post is important.
8. Click on the Add Cover button to upload a cover photo from your computer or Unsplash integration for your article (with recommended dimensions of 1200px width and 630px height). You can also add a subtitle for your article using the Add Subtitle button near it.
9. If you want a different image to appear when you share your article on social media platforms (e.g., Twitter and Facebook), click on the Upload an image button to upload a custom OG image for your article.
We recommended using a dimension of 1200px width and 630px height in the Custom OG Image section.
10. If you want to backdate the published date of your article, click on the Select a date button to select your desired publish date in the Publish on a backdate section.
11. Are you republishing an article? Click on the Add Original URL button to change the canonical URL of the article to the original article in the Are you republishing? section.
12. Once you publish your article on your blog, we display the article on Hashnode feeds for more readership. If you want to hide the article from the Hashnode Community, click on the Yes, hide from Hashnode and display on my blog only checkbox in the Hide from Hashnode Community section.
14. If you are submitting to a team blog or publishing to your personal blog, choose the blog where you want to publish your article.
15. When you're ready to publish your blog post, click the Publish button.
16. Hooray 🎉, your article is now available for everyone to read.
17. You can share your article on social media to reach more audiences.