Personal Access Token is like a private key to your Hashnode account, which should not be disclosed. You can use this personal access token to interact with your Hashnode account using our APIs.
Here is how to generate your Hashnode Developer Access Token:
Log in to your Hashnode account.
Click on your profile picture at the top-right corner of the page on either desktop or mobile screen.
3. Click on the Account Settings option from the popup modal to access the settings page.
4. Click on the DEVELOPER tab.
5. Click the Generate new token button to generate a new token for your account.
6. You will now see an auto-generated token in the Your tokens section.
7. Click on the Revoke text beneath the token to revoke access to the generated token.