You can build your subscribers base with our inbuilt newsletter system, allowing your readers to subscribe to your blog.
Your readers will see a subscription form on your blog home and individual post pages.
The method of subscription is double opt-in. This means your subscribers must confirm their subscription by verifying their email. We handle this by sending them a verification link when they enter their email on your blog.
Your emails originate from [email protected]. Each email's reply-to points to your Hashnode email address so that your subscribers can reply if they like.
Every email has a one-click unsubscribe link. However, if some of your subscribers mark your emails as spam or report abuse, they won't receive your emails in the future. We take care of this automatically by maintaining a suppression list.
If you disable the newsletter feature on your blog, you can still access your previous subscribers if you re-enable the newsletter.
If you want to import subscribers from a .csv file, kindly contact us (We made this exclusive to selected users to prevent mass spamming imports).
Here is how to set up a newsletter on your blog:
Log in to your Hashnode account.
Click on your profile picture at the bottom-left corner of the page on desktop screen or top-right corner on mobile screen.
3. Click on the Blog Dashboard option from the popup modal to access your blog's dashboard.
4. Click on the NEWSLETTER tab to enable or disable your blog's newsletter service.
5. Click on the Enable newsletter service for your blog toggle to enable or disable the newsletter service on your blog.
6. You will now see a popup prompt. Click OK to confirm your desired change.
7. You can also view your subscriber's list below.